Our detailed monthly reports keep you abreast of the billing and collections process for each patient through. You’ll know which claims are being processed, where we are at in the billing process and which claims have been paid and for what amounts. If you have additional questions or concerns, your personal account manager is just a phone call away to assist you. Online reporting and storage of patient care reports are now available on our new online secure website. Your account will not be accessible to others. To submit your reports online, you will need to establish your personal log-in information. To sign up for online reporting, please call us at 877-367-9111.
Why Should You Switch to Electronic Reporting?
- It’s required. HIPAA is requiring all providers to adopt electronic reporting.
- Improved ease of use and access. Reports can be accessed from multiple computers and from multiple individuals on your staff.
- Enhanced security. Reports are maintained in one secure location.
- Better access control. Control of access to private documents can be changed quickly if there is a staff change or breach of security.
- Long-term storage. Documents can be stored indefinitely.