About UsLearn more about EMS Billing Services
EMS Billing Services Inc. is the largest and most respected EMS and fire billing service in the Midwest with more than 300 clients in the Midwest and across the nation. Founded by president and founder Leslie Vaughn, EMS Billing Services Inc. has been helping squads reach financial stability since 1997.
Why do we do what we do? Because we value your dedication and the important service you provide to your community.Our goal is to build strong relationships with our clients so you can have a higher level of confidence with your billing process. This allows you to focus on providing the life-saving care that matters.
Our company uses a proactive and innovative billing approach that was designed by Vaughn and has been adapted and proven in numerous medical venues across the country. The majority of our clients report a 30 percent or more increase in revenue within the first year of hiring us.
Driven by our desire to serve, EMS Billing Services Inc. provides proactive and innovative billing combined with exceptional customer service so our first responders can provide the care that matters.
To be the most respected EMS billing service in the industry.
Our Guaranteed Level of Performance
EMS Billing Services Inc. guarantees to:
- Manage your account with a highly knowledgeable staff.
- Maintain a secure and compliant HIPAA office.
- Provide you with the same level of professionalism you would expect in your own office.
- Maximize revenues.
- Work efficiently so that you can receive your revenue in a timely manner.
- Treat your patients with the same respect we would expect our own families to be treated.
- Provide the same excellent service that produced high satisfaction ratings in our client survey.
- Audit claims for compliance and code according to state and federal regulations.
- Continually educate staff with the most current information available to the EMS and fire industry.
- Secure all electronic processes.
- Answer all inquires promptly.
- Assist you in the event of an audit.