We Know EMS and Fire Billing
With nearly 20 years of experience in the industry, the staff at EMS Billing Services Inc. brings a wealth of knowledge to the EMS and fire billing industry. We consider our service more than just a job. We use our knowledge and expertise to help shape current EMS billing laws and practices in ways that will ultimately help you. That’s why our team consults and participates in multiple committees and work groups in the EMS industry. In addition, regular training is required by our team members to furnish them with the tools and knowledge they need to provide the highest level of service.
Our training, consulting and leadership efforts include:
- 100 hours of continuous education and training required by all team members
- Members of the regional Medicare Ambulance Provider Education and Training Advisory Board (PET).
- Members of the Nebraska state workforce group to continue development of electronic patient care reporting.
- Customer service training through the Disney Institute
- Participation in the NEMSIS 3 Conference Work Group to develop national standards for EMS reporting.
- Members of the Paramedic Information Privacy, Security and Assurance Alliance (PIPSAA), workgroup to establish security awareness training for field office and contractors
- Regular participation in the PWW Executive Institute conference and ABC Billing workshop hosted by Page, Wolfberg and Wirth to stay abreast of the ever-changing Medicare rules.
- Staff members with certified ambulance compliance officer (CACO) certification by the National Academy of Ambulance Coding (NAAC).