Why you need usLearn why you need EMS Billing
EMS Billing Services Inc. is the Solution
Securing the funding to support quality and up-to-date emergency medical services is a common and constant challenge faced by many volunteer and municipal ambulance services.
The following services and practices have made us one of the most trusted EMS and fire billing services in the Midwest:
- EMS Billing Services Inc. is dedicated solely to billing for emergency ambulance and fire companies.
- We can help you increase your collections by 30 percent or more within the first year.
- We are good at what we do because we have the staff, the time, education, experience and knowledge of rules and regulations to file the proper paperwork and to follow-up with each case, when necessary.
- We have dedicated professionals who receive regular education and training to keep them current on new regulations and billing procedures. All of our account managers are CMS-certified.
- All of our services are conducted in a professional, confidential and caring manner with experience, dedication and integrity.
- Widely recognized as a regional source of knowledge for industry rules, regulations, and technical assistance.
- Bonded employees
- Errors and omissions coverage
- Succession plans and disaster recovery plans
- Consulting services available with a nationally recognized law firm specializing in EMS law
- Involvement in multiple states’ EPCR systems
- Member of regional Medicare Ambulance Provider Education and Training board
- Extensive ongoing training programs for our staff
- Online patient care reporting and online access to reports
- Onsite documentation classes available to your EMS staff
- Eighty percent of revenue in your pocket within the first 90 days of billing
- All processes can be handled electronically
- Longevity of staff provides more experience and expertise for you
- Elimination of collection agency involvement due to our comprehensive billing approach
- Routine internal auditing to ensure continuity and compliant billing.
- Team members who are certified ambulance coders (CAC), American Academy of Professional Coders, (AAPC) and are CMS and HIPAA certified
- Daily backup storage of all patient and client records
- Compliance program that meets all CMS and HIPAA requirements