Patient Care Reports
Online reporting and storage of patient care reports are now available on our new online secure website. Your account will not be accessible to others. To submit your reports online, you will need to establish your personal log-in information.
Why Should You Change to Electronic Reporting?
- It’s required. HIPAA is requiring all providers to adopt electronic reporting.
- Improved ease of use and access. Reports can be accessed from multiple computers and from multiple individuals on your staff.
- Enhanced security. Reports are maintained in one secure location.
- Better access control. Control of access to private documents can be changed quickly if there is a staff change or breach of security.
- Long-term storage. Documents can be stored indefinitely.
Please call us at 877-367-9111 to get started.
Click here to submit your patient care reports.